Important Auction Info
~ Wautoma, WI
May 6, 2023
~ Caledonia, MN
June 24, 2023
- Transportation – We need your car on site for the auction
- Reserve – We do allow attainable reserves
- Costs – with reserve: $300 entry fee & 10% commission when sold
- without reserve: $100 entry fee and 5% commission
- Title – We need a valid title
- We are a licensed dealer
Why W Yoder Auction Classic Car Auctions?
W Yoder Auctions is big enough to do the job well and small enough to make your car a star at our auction. Your car will be seen by the right buyers. Put our decades of experience and auction knowledge to work for you.
How do we put our experience and knowledge to work for you? We offer 5 ways to bid on 4 bidding sites plus live bidders. We advertise in all the right places and our sell rate is over 94%.
We know cars and we know auctions.
Now we want to know about your car.
Call us and let’s get your car YoderSold.
*We need your car at our complex in Wautoma at least two weeks in advance of the auction…but the sooner we get the car, the sooner we can get it on our website.
~We need your car at the auction location between June 20th and June 24th. We will have indoor storage available on a first-come, first-serve basis and all cars will be safe and secure.
Why Sell Your Car In Our Auction?
- No haggling – serious buyers only
- You do not have to price it – it may be worth more than you know
- What if my car only brings $100? – we do allow you to set a reasonable reserve – but honestly, we would not be in business if we were selling cars for $100. We have the buyers
- No tire kickers – auctions create a sense of urgency to buy at auction time or lose the car
Recent Sales Record
100’s of quality classic cars have been sold through our auctions. We have a proven track record of attracting a worldwide audience of hungry buyers, it’s a specialty of ours. Get an idea of what your own car could bring by viewing a summary of previous sales.